Monday, August 3, 2009

GREETINGS!

Hello, i'm Michelle from Singapore, a small island off the tip of Malaysia, if i viewed the correct profile, Chang Xing is from Singapore too! Hey, what are you up to now?

Well i could help you all with the blog template, see what i can come up with as i used to toy around with html codes a few years back. BUT, i really only learnt the basics, so don't expect much, and right now i cannot do any editing because i cant get access to the 'edit template' page.

So hint hint, Meredith? are you the administrator? Could you give me similar administrator access? BUT, once again, i may not be very free to do any changes, cause i'm taking my gap year to complete my Officer Cadet Course as part of the Singapore Armed Forces. Hopefully i'll get to make the military my career!

1 comment:

  1. I'll work on it, but I'm slightly technologically challenged so it may take me a few days to figure out Blogger.

    ReplyDelete